Daniel Snare, trading as Daniel Snare Photography A.B.N. 12 335 196 390 (“we”, “us”, “our”, or “Daniel Snare Photography”) are committed to observing and complying with our obligations at all times under any relevant Spam legislation and regulations in any subject country.
For the purpose of this Spam Statement, the term ‘subject country’ means the country from which you access our website, which is located at www.danielsnarephotography.com.au
We assure you that:
- we have crafted an internal policy to educate staff and implement clear guidelines and rules in relation to the dissemination of commercial electronic messages;
- you may at any time unsubscribe from any mailing list to which you have previously subscribed. If for any reason there appears to be no facility to unsubscribe from the mailing list, please send an email to email@example.com advising us of your wish to unsubscribe; and
- we will not use address-harvesting software for any reason whatsoever.
To assist us to combat Spam, we request your assistance with the following:
- if you receive an offensive or unauthorised commercial message, which appears to originate from a Elvio email address, please assume that it has been sent in error and notify us immediately on the above contact details;
- please ensure that you unsubscribe from any of the Elvio mailing lists if you decide that you no longer wish to receive electronic commercial messages from Daniel Snare Photography or its contracted third parties; and
- please notify us of any changes to your personal details or cancellation of your email address.
Copyright 2011 JK27 Pty Ltd
Spam Statement last updated on 8 November 2011.